Thursday, April 12, 2012

March of Dimes March for Babies

I hope everyone is still in full swing of their Easter Celebrations. I know my kids are enjoying the candy and bright colors of the season! I thought I would get some more planning in on the next few weeks, I feel like there is going to be a lot of fun around the corner. One of the more special events we have on our calendar as a family is on Saturday April 28th it is for...

Check out my personal page here

Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something about this. And I need your help.
Please support my walk. Making a secure donation is easy: just click the 'donate now' button on this page. Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!
The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

My friend from High School has the most precious baby boy named Kai and we will be walking with her, other friends and family with him as our Team mascot! Both he and his mom are inspirational and although we don't spend a lot of time together, the respect I have for them is immense. Please read this article that was written about this beautiful family in the Northwest Florida Newspaper. God has blessed Mallory with such a special child and you can tell that together they are making big differences in people's lives.

I hope if anyone has the ability to donate their time to walk or donate monitarily to this most worthy cause, I pray that you will.
God Bless!

Prayer of Mothers
Father in heaven, grant me the grace to appreciate the dignity which you have conferred on me. Let me realize that not even the Angels have been blessed with such a privilege—to share in your creative miracle and bring new Saints to heaven. Make me a good mother to all my children after the example of Mary, the Mother of your Son. Through the intercession of Jesus and Mary I ask your continued blessings on my family. Let us all be dedicated to your service on earth and attain the eternal happiness of your kingdom in heaven. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!