Monday, March 19, 2012

Celebrating All Day

Today we are celebrating Saint Joseph and my Dad's 50th Birthday!


Did you know that in Europe it is custom to wear red in honor of the Solemnity of Saint Joseph just like it is to wear green on Saint Patrick's Day?
We had plans to make our first Saint Joseph Altar but time got away from us while we celebrated at my Grandfather's farm. We were able to color a few pictures of Saint Joseph and enjoy some Minestrone soup with Italian bread for dinner.
I need to start preparations for the Feast of the Annunciation, Holy Week and the Easter Season! I was thinking sometime this week would be an awesome time to complete my Spring Cleaning since my kids will be visiting the in-laws and donate everything we no longer need. I hope to keep everyone posted.
Any suggestions? I am all ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!