Monday, March 19, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day 2012!

I hope everyone had a blessed Saint Patrick's Day!
We had a AMAZING day!

Everyone decided to wear green of course! Anyway, surprisingly enough everything went according to my plans except I made Shepherds Pie for dinner. I forgot to pick up Guinness for the Irish Beef Guinness Stew. The boys were able to enjoy the beautiful weather outside and had a great sleepover with their friend!


 The cupcakes were a favorite


We got an unexpected surprise to see the water was turned on for Spring Break!
As you can see the kids played without their swim trunks.


Christ be with me, Christ within me,
Christ behind me, Christ before me, Christ beside me, Christ to win me,Christ to comfort and restore me.Christ beneath me, Christ above me,Christ in quiet, Christ in danger,Christ in hearts of all that love me, Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.

Saint Patrick Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!