Monday, September 19, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: September 19- September 25


I cannot believe that it is officially the start of Fall! I honestly enjoy the start of every new season but the beginning of the crisp, cool nights and fun family activities of autumn just put me in such a great mood! This week is starting off a little crazy because we just returned from an amazing weekend with my family in Kansas celebrating my cousin Serina's wedding! I also finished up my Vegan for a Week Challenge last week! I will be doing another one during the Autumn season so stay tuned so you can join me for all the fun! Right now I am gathering some recipes to celebrate the season of hearty family dinners.

Here is my menu for this week's Menu Plan Monday Linkup:

Monday:
Chicken Nuggets, Corn and Green Beans

Tuesday:
Pot Roast with Veggies

Wednesday: Saint Mathew
Silver Dollar Pancakes

Thursday: First Day of Fall
Crockpot Apple Pork Chops

Friday: Saint Padre Pio
Italian Shepherd's Pie

Saturday:
Leftover Dinner Buffet

Sunday:
Parish Faith Night Pizza Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!