Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Special Holiday Present for You


I am beyond grateful for the friendships that I have made through this journey as a Catholic blogger. I have had the opportunity to grow my faith and the faith of my family because of the amazing people I have had the pleasure to meet over the past year of revamping my online presence. One of those amazing relationships I have had the pleasure of creating is through the Zelie Group. These amazing ladies have truly inspired me and I hope that we have also inspired you. As a thank you for being loyal readers and because we know how amazing you truly are, we are offering some delicious recipe printables. All you have to do is email me at jessica(dot)kong20(at)gmail(dot)com and I will send the beautiful gift to you. Nothing else is required from me and I will not continue to email you after you receive the recipes. If you would like all the other Recipe Printables please checkout the other Zelie Group participants below: 

Brittany / Everyday Thoughts
Chiara / Catholic Pearl Coming soon!

In addition to these beautiful Holiday Recipes we are still participating in the Instagram picture a day devotional. We have had a lot of very unique and inspiring photos shared through this devotional and it is not too late to join us! I am personally holding my first GIVEAWAY right now too! Interested in winning a beautiful stamped metal cuff bracelet from Faith and Fabric? Checkout Keeping Christ in Christmas for access to the Raffle! I look forward to another great year and hope to grow the friendships I have made through this blog! Thank you so much for reading and God bless you and your families as we finish this Advent season and head into the Christmas season!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am too! It's nice to be looking for picture opportunities I might not think about and relate it to Advent! Thanks for joining us!

      Delete

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!