Thursday, December 22, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: Christmas Edition


I had to take some time off the past week to really enjoy this beautiful season of Advent with my family. I enjoyed it so much we have been "winging" it all week and so far it's been ok but now I am feeling the need to get reorganized, finish my baking and cleaning and be ready for Christmas! I am starting a bullet journal, revamping our menu plans and so much more for the upcoming year. Do you have a Winter Bucket list? I would love to hear what you have planned. 

Back to the main event.. our menu for Menu Plan Monday

Monday:
KFC Family Dinner

Tuesday:
Turkey Meatloaf and Salad

Wednesday: First Day of Winter
Cheddar Broccoli Soup with French Bread

Thursday:
Spaghetti and turkey meatballs

Friday:
Vegetable Stir Fry

Saturday: Christmas Eve
Eating Out or Pizza

Sunday: Christmas Day
Christmas Ham, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, christmas cookies and much much more!

I won't be sharing a recipe here this week because...as a thank you to all my readers, I offered some amazing Christmas recipes with help from the Zelie Group. If you are interested in receiving these beautiful printables check out A Special Holiday Present For You! There is also 10 hours left in my Christmas Giveaway! Want to win a beautiful metal stamped bracelet?! Checkout Keeping Christ in Christmas and join the raffle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!