Friday, June 22, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request

I attended Elementary and Middle School with a sweet girl named Whitney. She is one of those people with a beautiful smile and sweet personality. Since our early school years we have lost touch but she will always be one of those friends I will always remember when I reminisce on those simple years of my childhood. Today I was stunned to hear that a man broke into her home and stabbed her along with three other people. Whitney's fiancee was killed in this brutal attack and it has left her in the ICU. The man responsible went on a crime spree injuring many people along his destructive path.

Please keep Whitney and her family in your prayers and those of all the other victims and their families that have had their lives turned upside down from this tragedy. I hope that God's grace will be the safe place these families turn to in order to help them navigate through the sadness, grief and confusion I am sure they are enduring. These are one of the moments that remind us that our time here on Earth is for a short time and we don't know when our time will be done. Live life fully, laugh unconditionally and love deeply.

Here is the most recent article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!