Friday, June 8, 2012

I Copy Cat

I am completely a copy cat!

I saw the beautiful end of school year portfolios that Sarah made from her blog Amongst Lovely Things. I thought they were so cute and a great way to get organized after our first year at school. I had to jump on the bandwagon. I don't home school but I supplement a lot of learning with my boys after school during our Liturgical Celebrations and Family Trips. I thought these portfolios would be a great way to start a scrapbook for my boys and see their progress through the year. Thank you Sarah for the amazing idea!

Here is the cover I made for Little Man.



I had never known about the Picmonkey website but now that I do... I am in love! There are so many unique ways to add personality to your pictures and you can even create Facebook covers! :o) It truly is the little things in life that make it so amazing.  I had so much fun playing around with the website I made one for Squishy too!


I think that I will do something similar for our family's New Year Resolutions. We usually display our Resolutions in the Kitchen or Dining Room so we can see how well we are doing at accomplishing each one. I think having a picture of our family and the resolutions blended into the picture would look so much more appealing to the eye. I love how much the creative world blooms in the blogger universe! Excited to see what everyone else does with this very useful and creative idea!

4 comments:

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!