Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Mid Year 2016 Reading Challenge


I came across this amazing a blog about books called Modern Mrs. Darcy. In one of her posts she shares a Reading Challenge for the year, however, it is not the beginning of the year anymore. However, I believe avid book lovers could finish this challenge in 6 months. I would love to have some friends, family and fellow bloggers join me in this Reading Challenge for the rest of the year. You can download a copy of the Reading Challenge at the link above.

Here are the books I plan to read (listed in order of the Reading Challenge):
This post contains sponsored links from Amazon.

The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins

The Crucible by Arthur Miller

Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee

Ghost by Alan Lightman

The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne


Illusions of Love by Cynthia Freeman


The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin

The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory

Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

I hope you decide to join me and if you do please comment with the books you are reading. I am always looking for good books and I would love to hear about your book suggestions. If you need help creating a list, you are welcome to use some of my suggestions or you can checkout the ones Modern Mrs. Darcy suggests. Cloud Atlas and I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings in my list came from hers!

I am linking this to Booknificent Thursdays at Mommynificent


4 comments:

  1. I love book lists!
    Sunflowers in a Hurricane by Anne M. Faye
    Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine
    Five Children and It by E. Nesbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look those up! Thanks for sharing! I love reading and am always looking for new ones to get into. I finished two off my Reading Challenge so far and will be working on number three real soon.

      Delete
  2. Your choices look fantastic! Thank you for sharing this at Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com this week.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and thanks for hosting such a great link up!

      Delete

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!