Monday, August 1, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: August 1- August 7


I am so excited the linkup for Menu Plan Monday is back up this week! I love getting a chance to find new recipes from all the wonderful contributors to this link up. I'll be keeping it super simple this week with my Menu Plan Monday post. We just registered for football and soccer and football practice is starting this week! The boys are super excited about being outdoors to play with their friends and I am excited to bond with my fellow Football moms and Soccer moms. We also just found out we need to put in our notice at our apartment to prepare for our move and still need to get ready for the new school year with Back-To-School Shopping and preparations. We are also starting our Summer Faith Adventure today and it will last a week! This month is going to be insane so I will just be sharing my menu ideas here and posting the recipes during my Liturgical Celebration Posts. 

Here is my menu for the week:




Monday: Colorado Day
Breakfast: Peanut Butter Overnight Oats 
Lunch: Avocado Chicken Salad
Dinner: Leftovers from Christmas in July


Tuesday:
Breakfast: Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Lunch: Avocado Chicken Salad
Dinner: Taco Salad

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Lunch: Three Bean Salad
Dinner: White Beans and Rice

Thursday: Feast of Saint John Vianney
Breakfast: Egg & Cheese Croissant 
Lunch: Soup and Salad
Dinner: French Pot Roast

Friday:
Breakfast: Leftover Egg and Cheese Croissants 
Lunch: Three Bean Salad
Dinner: Pasta Primavera and Salad

Saturday: Feast of the Transfiguration
Breakfast: Fruit Salad and yogurt
Lunch: Garden Salad 
Dinner: Chicken Cranberry Stuffing

Sunday:

Breakfast: Peanut Butter Waffles
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich
Dinner: Leftover Dinner Buffet or Sandwiches

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This is for the weekly linkup called Menu Plan Monday on I'm an Organizing Junkie and Let's Get Real

No comments:

Post a Comment

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!