Monday, October 17, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: October 17- October 23


This Autumn season has been insanely busy for my family and I have to admit I haven't been able to stick to the stricter Clean eating diet we prefer. After this week things should calm down. We have several Liturgical Feasts, Goalie's Birthday, Little Man's last week of football and tons of Family Fun Activities. Although life has been busy, I wouldn't have it any other way! How is the Autumn season treating you? I am really excited to make some more soups, stews and other easy crockpot meals next week. For now, I guess I'll just enjoy my last week of eating too many carbs and not super healthy dinner options.  Here is my menu for this week's Menu Plan Monday:


Monday: Feast of Saint Ignatius of Antioch
Nacho Mac and Cheese

Tuesday: Feast of Saint Luke
Apple Pork Roast

Wednesday:
Chicken Thighs with Quinoa and Green Beans

Thursday: 
Goalie's 6TH Birthday and Feast of Saint Paul of the Cross
Baked Fish with Rice and Veggies

Friday:
Goalie's Birthday Dinner

Saturday: Saint John Paul II
Pizza or Leftovers

Sunday:
Football Banquet

No comments:

Post a Comment

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!