Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: October 24- October 30


This will be our first week with NO sports activities! I am kind of in shock and still looking at my planner double and triple checking I haven't missed something. This is also the last week of October and the chilly air is getting a bit chillier so I am looking forward to some hearty soups and crockpot meals! This week's menu is very simple. We still have some activities that were planned for this week and I am working a little extra with the holidays coming up so quickly. I'll be sharing more recipes again soon, hopefully starting this week! Here is my Menu Plan Monday post for this week's linkup:

Monday:
Leftovers

Tuesday:
Chicken Noodle Soup

Wednesday:
Dinner with the Football Parents

Thursday:
Butternut Squash Soup

Friday:
No Meat Chili

Saturday:
Halloween Party

Sunday:
Grilled Chicken with Veggies and Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!