Monday, November 7, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: November 7- November 13


It's almost time to start preparing the Thanksgiving Menu and I couldn't be more excited. Anything that allows me to make good food, spend time with my family and make memories is the greatest. I am also doing a water challenge with the Hubby this week. One gallon each day. Join us! 

Here's my Menu Plan Monday post for this week!

Monday:
Alfredo Pasta

Tuesday: Election Day
Turkey Hot Dogs (Daddy is cooking)

Wednesday:
Chili

Thursday: Feast of Saint Leo the Great
Leftovers or Eating at Cub Scouts Meeting

Friday: Feast of Saint Martin of Tours and Veteran's Day
Baked Chicken, Broccoli and Rice

Saturday: Feast of Saint Josaphat
Pot Roast with Vegetables

Sunday:
Chicken Noodle Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!