Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Menu Plan Monday: October 31- November 6


With all the Halloween fun yesterday, I am a day late sharing my Menu Plan Monday post. I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween but remember that today, All Saints' Day is the TRUE celebration. This was apparently the warmest Halloween our area has had in awhile... I honestly wouldn't know since it was our first Halloween here but it was amazing! Here is a little sneak peak into our Halloween celebration yesterday:


This was our first year doing a family costume and it really was a big hit! We all had a blast and the kids are excited to plan our next Halloween family costume. I'll be sharing more about our Halloween later on and I am prepping the house for our All Saints' Day Celebration this evening! I can't wait to see pictures of all the All Saints' Day Celebrations today! Here is our family menu:

Monday: Halloween
Chili (Friends' home)

Tuesday: All Saints' Day
Spaghetti Squash and Turkey Meatballs

Wednesday: All Souls' Day
Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans

Thursday: Feast of Saint Martin de Porres
Ratatouille

Friday: Feast of Saint Charles Borromeo
Vegetable Soup
Baked Apples for Dessert

Saturday: Lantern Festival
Crockpot Salsa Chicken Tacos

Sunday:
Chicken and Dumplings

No comments:

Post a Comment

TotallyCatholic.com - Your Catholic Store!